#1 - Claude Giroux (F - PHI) - Giroux netted the game winner in overtime to get the Flyers back in the series. He also assisted on 2 goals earlier in the game. Giroux now has 9 goals and 20 points in 20 games.
#2 - Scott Hartnell (F - PHI) - Hartnell scored on a deflection and setup Briere with an impressive pass for a 2-point night.
#3 - Danny Briere (F - PHI) - Briere had a goal and an assist for the Flyers, putting him 2nd in league scoring. He's making a late push for the Conn Smythe Trophy, as he's now the Flyers leading goal and point getter.
#4 - Patrcik Kane (F - CHI) - Kane ended his scoring draught with a break away goal in the third. He also got an assist in the game.
- Antti Niemi played well, despite giving up 4 goals in the game. He stopped 28 of 32 shots.
- Michael Leighton was adequate in the contest, stopping 24 of 27 shots.
- Andrew Ladd was back practicing with the team but did not suit up for the Hawks in game 3
- Jonathan Toews had an assist last night, but still hasn't scored a goal in the series. He remains the league leader in points with 27
Conn Smythe Update:
No reason to change the favorites just yet, but Briere is making a case if the Flyers can comeback to win:
1. Antti Niemi
2. Jonathan Toews
3. Danny Briere / Chris Pronger