#1 - P.K. Subban (D - MON) - Subban had the best playoff game of his young career last night. He recorded three assists and even got up in the face of Chris Pronger a time a two. Subban has been one of the biggest stories coming out of Montreal this postseason. His playoff performance thus far has given him considerable value for next season's fantasy draft.
#2 - Jaroslav Halak (G - MON) - The goalies in the Eastern Conference finals continue to trade blows. Last night, it was Halak's turn to shine, as he stopped 25 of 26 shots for the victory.
#3 - Dominic Moore (F - MON) - Moore continues to bring it all for Montreal. He has been providing timely scoring throughout the playoffs, and that trend continued as a he gathered a goal and an assist.
#4 - Michael Cammalleri (F - MON) - Cammalleri kicked things off for the Canadiens, breaking Leighton's shutout streak half way through the first period with an impressive goal. He extended his NHL-best total to 13 goals.
- Andrei Markov is officially done for the playoffs, and will even miss the first month or so of next season
- Jeff Carter is back to practicing with the team. No official time has been determined for his return.
- Michael Leighton's shutout streak came to a crashing halt, as he allowed 5 goals on 38 shots in the loss.
- Simon Gagne once again provided goalscoring for the Flyers, giving him 7 in just 11 games.
- Joe Thornton is heating up the conversation, saying the he finds Chicago forward Dave Bolland "easy to play against". He said "I'm a pretty big guy and he's a little guy." It's good to see Thornton manning up at a critical point in the series.