#1 - Ilya Bryzgalov (G-PHO) -Bryzgalov shut out the Kings, stopping 36 shots in the process
#2 - Martin Brodeur (G-NJ) - Brodeur stopped 23 shots to shutout Pittsburgh. He's unstoppable right now.
#3 - Mike Richards (F-PHI) - Richards had a 4-point night, with 2 goals and 2 assists
#4 - Roberto Luongo (G-VAN) -Luongo stopped 45 of 46 shots, but lost in the shootout to the Sharks
- Tomas Fleischmann (COL) will miss the rest of the season after getting news of blood clots.
- Jimmy Howard (DET) returned for the Wings
- Cam Ward (CAR) stopped 39 of 40 against the Rangers for the win
- Antti Niemi (SJ) stopped 36 of 37 in beating the Canucks in the shootout
- Pekka Rinne (NAS) continued to roll with another win. He stopped 32 of 33.
- Brian Elliot (OTT) was bad again, allowing 6 goals on 22 shots. If the Sens want any hope of turning things around, they're going to need help in net.
- Craig Anderson (COL) allowed 5 goals on 28 shots
- Jonas Hiller (ANA) was also taken for 5 goals in his loss
- Clarke MacArthur (TOR) scored once and added 2 assists
- Jiri Hudler (DET) had 3 assists
- Mikhail Grabovski (TOR) and Steven Stamkos (TB) each had 2 goals
Recommended Starters for Daily Fantasy Hockey Tonight:
Only four games on the schedule tonight. Top options in my book:
- BUF vs NYI - the Sabres are playing well and get a matchup with one of the bottom feeders. Miller will probably get the go.
- MON vs OTT - the Sens can't buy a win. Look for Price to earn you some points.
- DAL vs CGY - not clear who will start for the hot Stars, on a back-to-back situation. Wait this one out before making your choice.