#1 - Jaroslav Halak (G - MON) -Is it possible to award the Conn Smythe Trophy after 2 rounds of play? Halak once again strapped his team on his shoulders and carried them through another challenge, stopping 37 shots to win game 7. He now has an astounding .933 save percentage through 14 games.
#2 - Brian Gionta (F - MON) - Gionta scored twice, including an impressive power play tally, knocking a lob pass out of the air to seal the game. He finished the series with 6 goals.
#3 - Michael Leighton (G - PHI) - Leighton was sharp for the Flyers in his first ever playoff start, stopping 30 of 31 shots to push Philly into a game 7 with Boston.
#4 - Michael Cammalleri (F - MON) - Cammalleri scored his 7th goal of the series, extending his league best total to 12 goals in 14 games. The NHL record for goals in a playoff season is 19. If the Canadiens can stretch their run into the Cup finals, that record may be ready to fall.
- Andrei Markov is back to skating and may possibly return for the third round
- Hal Gill returned for Montreal in game 7 but spent a considerable amount of time in the penalty box.
- Claude Giroux returned for the Flyers in game 6
- Tuukka Rask was solid in net for the Bruins, stopping 25 of 27 shots, including a penatly shot. He's going to need a little more offensive help in front of him to keep their run alive.
- Mike Richards had a strong game for the Flyers, grabbing a goal and an assist on the night. He has 16 points in 11 games to lead the Flyers.
- Marc-Andre Fleury closed out his time in Mellon Arena in forgettable fashion, allowing 4 goals on 14 shots, before being replaced by Brent Johnson. Johnson will go down as the last goalie to play in Mellon Arena.