#1 - Dustin Byfuglien (F - CHI) -Byfuglien continued to plague Canuck fans last night, as he scored another crushing goal in Vancouver to cap the scoring. He also assisted on Patrick Kane's goal 30 seconds earlier.
#2 - Antii Niemi (G - CHI) - Niemi was solid once again in the Chicago cage, stopping 29 of 30 shots to capture the series in game 6.
#3 - Dave Bolland (F - CHI) - Bolland scored the third goal of the game, with an unassisted short-handed tally late in the second period to put the game out of reach for Vancouver.
#4 - Patrick Kane (F - CHI) - Kane scored a goal and an assist in the game 6 victory. He now has 15 points in 12 games in the playoffs.
- Sami Salo returned for game 6 in Vancouver
- Alexander Edler left the game in the second period, leaving the Canucks even more shorthanded on defense
- Claude Giroux is expected to play tonight in game 6 for the Flyers.
- Hal Gill is still a game time decision for Montreal in the final game of the series tonight.
- Roberto Luongo started the game out on fire, stopping several tough shots, including a breakaway in the first. However, once Brouwer broke through in the second period, the floodgates opened once again. Luongo surrendered 5 goals on 35 shots, and that's not counting 3 or more shots that rang off the pipe. Luongo will once again be facing the critics this summer after finishing with a 3.23 GAA and a .895 save percentage in the playoffs.
- With an assist last night, Jonathan Toews regained the postseason scoring lead with 20 points in 12 games. He now has a nine game point streak.
- Kari Lehtonen signed a 3-year deal with the Stars, marking the official end to the Marty Turco era in Dallas.