#1 - Miikka Kiprusoff (G-CGY) - Kiprusoff recorded his 2nd shutout in 3 games, blanking the Sharks 4-0 last night.
#2 - Rene Bourque (F-CGY) - Bourque just can't be stopped right now. He scored two more goals to follow up on his hat trick to give him 5 in 2 games. He has 3 game winners already this season.
#3 - Henrik Lundqvist (G-NYR) - Lundqvist stopped 27 of 28 shots for his 2nd win in two nights
#4 - Antero Niittymaki (G-SJ) - After Niemi allowed 3 goals on 5 shots, Niittymaki cleaned up nicely stopping 24 of 25 shots
- Cam Barker (D-MIN) is questionable for tonight with groin problems
- Pierre-Marc Bouchard (F-MIN) is progressing towards a return. He participated in contact drills on Saturday.
- Simon Gagne (F-TB) missed action for the Bolts last night
- Jason Spezza (F-OTT) remains doubtful for Ottawa on Tuesday night, with his groin problems.
- Mike Green (D-WAS) was back in uniform on Saturday, but saw only 5 minutes of ice, as he's apparently not 100% healthy yet.
- 3 Rangers came through with a goal and an assist the Devils: Ryan Callahan (F), Brandon Dubinsky (F) and Michal Rozsival (F).
- Dan Ellis (G-TB) allowed 4 goals on 26 shots. The Lightning just can't find good goaltending. Ellis now has a 3.67 GAA and a .870 save percentage on the season.
- Ilya Kovalchuk (F-NJ) has apparently made peace with his coach and was back in uniform yesterday, scoring NJ's only goal.
- Steven Stamkos (F-TB) now leads the NHL in both goals and points.
Over the weekend, Landshark Hockey once again placed 4th in the Expert Writers League on Fanduel. We capitalized on Horton and Cammalleri's big games, but made the mistake of assuming Jason Spezza would return to action. That move cost us the win.