#1 - Matt Duchene (F-COL) - Duchene scored twice and added an assist against Detroit
#2 - James Reimer (G-TOR) - Reimer stopped 30 of 32 shots to defeat the struggling Kings
#3 - Tuukka Rask (G-BOS) - Rask held on long enough to see the Bruins come back against Pittsburgh. He stopped 23 of 25.
#4 - David Jones (F-COL) - Jones had the game winning goal and 2 assists for Colorado
- Nathan Horton (BOS) missed the game last night against Pittsburgh
- Kevin Shattenkirk (COL) missed last night with a foot injury
- Steve Mason (COB) is doubtful for tonight
- Chris Osgood (DET) is expected to miss 2 months with a torn groin
- Chris Higgins (FLA) is doubtful for tonight (lower body)
- Michael Cammalleri (MON) is expected to miss tonight with illness
- Alexander Semin (WAS) is questionable for tonight
- Gregory Campbell (BOS) had an empty net goal and 2 assists
- Jimmy Howard was pounded for 4 goals on 10 shots before being replaced by Joey MacDonald. MacDonald stopped 15 of 16 in relief.
- Peter Budaj and Jaroslav Halak both allowed 4 goals. Budaj got a win, Halak did not.
- 7 players finished the night with 1 goal and 1 assist:
- Matt D'Agonstini (STL)
- Kyle Turris (PHO)
- Lauri Korpikoski (PHO)
- Kevin Porter (COL)
- Taylor Pyatt (PHO)
- Henrik Zetterberg (DET)
- Tomas Holmstrom (DET)
Recommended Starters for Daily Fantasy Hockey Tonight:
Plenty of games and option for your starting goalie choices tonight. The obvious go to guy tonight would be Luongo, expected to start against the Islanders. He's still very undervalued on FSL at $106. Other options worth considering:
- Boston against Ottawa. Thomas is pricey, but the Bruins are playing well and Ottawa is not.
- Philly against Buffalo. Boucher is always a good pick for the price (not confirmed ).
- Washington against Florida. The Caps are finally hot, having lost just 1 of their last 10 in regulation. Varlamov is the likely starter (not confirmed)
- Dallas against Edmonton. Lehtonen is expected to go against the low-scoring Oilers.